Are you looking to improve your smile, but are unsure of which type of cosmetic dentistry procedure to use? Dental crowns and dental veneers are both highly effective choices to consider when seeking to improve your smile. Listed below are a few highly effective benefits of each:
Dental Crown Benefits:
– Dental crowns fully cap damaged or decayed teeth.
– Dental crowns can be modified and customized for each individual tooth.
– Dental crowns can last from 20 years-a lifetime of use.
– Dental crowns can shield a tooth against the effects of decay and cavities.
– Dental crowns can fuse together bits of teeth that have shattered.
– Dental crowns can guard teeth that have been split or cracked.
Dental Veneer Benefits:
– Dental veneers attach to the fronts of your teeth by removing a small amount of tooth enamel; less than the amount needed for crown fittings.
– Dental veneers can be modified and customized for the look and feel your smile requires.
– Dental veneers are often used to vastly improve your smile.
– Dental veneers will only bond to the fronts of teeth, thereby required less dental work to be done in preparation for the treatment.
– Dental veneers can last over ten years of heavy wear and tear before repairs or replacements are necessary.
An oral health disorder can be treated with the help of our licensed professionals at Snowy River Dental. To book an appointment with Dr. Danton Bradshaw at our dentist office in Bellevue, Idaho, please contact us at 208-788-2006. We would love to bring you in for an oral exam and make teeth and gums as good as new!