Do you ever find yourself looking back across your oral health history and wishing there were easier ways to brush and floss? Although dental floss is highly effective, for some individuals it may not be easily accomplished or as effective as it could be. Thanks to modern technology, water flossers are now becoming more prevalent and useful than ever as a substitute for traditional floss.
Enhance your smile with water flossers. To learn more about water flossing, please read the following:
– Water flossers are a groundbreaking form of interdental cleaner designed to safely clean between teeth.
– Water flossers are created to be easier to operate than traditional dental floss would be for those who struggle with joint and muscle ailments due to disorders or old age.
– Water flossers do not use traditional thread for cleaning between teeth, but rather they use water to wash away debris and plaque buildup.
– Water flosser proficiency can vary between brands, so look for those products that feature the ADA’s Seal of Acceptance for safety and effectiveness.
– Water flossers can reach areas that dental floss cannot when a previous dental treatment hinders its path, including dental bridges, crowns, orthodontic aligners, and dentures.
If you would like to set up an appointment to discuss your possible oral health treatments with Dr. Danton Bradshaw and our team at Snowy River Dental, please call 208-788-2006 to set up a visit to our dentist office in Bellevue, Idaho. Let us craft you the smile you’ve been waiting for!